CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 108

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 98
Published: 56 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,441,662

Re: 108

Pre 108 I was a typical slave with 112x more lead than a normal average male in 50 countries. I often had to work 12 hours per per day and 7 days a week mandatory and started at $1.50 an hour and always had 40 pounds in my hands while working in an oily, acid toxic environment where each shift we slept up asbestos that rained down from the ceilings for 50 years.

The Day i understood the people I was seeking help from, were actually my enemies and the day I watched 6 hours of Dr. John R. Christopher's video messages.....the first day I went to a thing called a "chiropractor"----------the day I read the Clark books......all lead to a day talking to people that already knew all that stuff and they used herbs-------and when they kept asking questions for weeks later---I decided to type 100 pages of explanations and answers based on what I understood 20 years ago...............that 100 pages turned into 108 pages and then I made the foolish mistake of offering it for free on paper, shipped for free to anyone that asked.

little did i know there was people outside the usa that looked at this forum. the people that asked was from india ----people that i could never ship anything to. WE back then, paid $3 to print and was paying upwards of $8 to send to India------we were crazy.....we were $300 a week and spending a fortune on paper shipped to the other side of the planet.....I eventually asked them WHY you want this and they always said, because it has 108 pages.

Long story short---per 108, I was a common slave---after 108, people from around the world---started appearing and supplying things I was searching for, etc., etc. and always---NOTHING HAPPENS ahead of time----it happens by plan---step by step by step..................you can not speed it up, can not change, can not force----I LEARNED TO GO WITH THE FLOW...........

The chinese believe 108 is a number alien beings in deep space far away--use to communicate with humans on earth ALWAYS health related. The 108 a symbol your going in the right directions............when in doubt, if 108 appears, it assures you all is OK, all going to plan........

A man in Michigan 25 years ago wrote a few books explaining he could travel anywhere he wanted-----leaving his body. He claimed he could enter anyone's house 24/7 and see all---he explained how to call someone up, they them to hide something and that he could see them hide it and tell them what they just did....................unique about this fellow what that he claimed that if you came to his house, he would take a group of people with him each night------DEEP DEEP into SPACE and he explained all the SCARY BEINGS and that in reality they would into hurt you if you called their BLUFF and that you could then go deeper and deeper into space............He drew pictures of deep space and when the nasa space scopes started sending back pictures---what he drew looked like what those pictures looked like.

Is 108 a mathematical number used for hundreds of years by humans by design? Via some aliens from other worlds?

Not long ago---many human believed in numerals.............not much where I grew up, that crap is all tabboo to this day.

108 changed my life----I started living after 108 showed up and the coolest thing of all----the number 108 can in fact---rub off onto others.

WHY
WHO
HOW

I have zero idea

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)