Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
WTFreakedOut Views: 70
Published: 33 days ago

This is a reply to # 1,220

Re: FROM AN 'HIV plus ' DISSIDENT WOMAN AND MOTHER

Hi,
I've been poz. for 37 years. I attribute my survival to many factors. One is refusing to die.

Here are a few things I've learned:
1. Do what you know is right for you! Who cares what others think? I don't know why you would waste your time trying to convince a doctor of anything. Lol! You are the one living with the virus in your body. They read books, and have no idea what it is like to have HIV. Who is the wiser?
2. I am not a statistic! I am a human being.
3. Most of their charts, tests, etc. are total bull s***. Many of their "rules" were established in the 1980's-90's. Might be time for an update?
4. There have been periods of extended time when I did not take any meds at all. One of them was for seven years. I didn't die.
5. The meds are toxic, and have many more side effects than what they list. If a med makes you feel like hell, makes you suicidal, gives you a negative skin reaction, etc., get off it. It's going to kill you.
6. Don't believe everything you hear.
7. Trust yourself. Live, laugh, love, have fun, do things and go places you've always wanted to do/go. I mean that one thing you dream of, DO IT! Live life out loud.
9. Don't worry about your blood work numbers.They go up, and down. My saying is, "Call me if I'm dying." They have never called me.
10. Laughter really is the best medicine.
11. Be kind to others.
12. Work at a job, in a career you love, even when it is really hard.
13. Help others.
14. Refuse to get sick. You just don't have time.
15. Live your life authentically. Be yourself.
16. Seek out great doctor's. They are not always easy to find. There will be times when you really need one, and that isn't the best time to try to find them.
17. No matter what . . . Never, ever give up!
There are more. Give 'um hell, sister. And, listen to your body. How the hell do they know what's best for you anyway?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)