New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Prudence Views: 893
Published: 17 years ago

Cleansing - Beginning Day Two

Hello. I'm hoping for some support, as I'm feeling VERY spacy and weak today, on day two of a cleanse. Instead of the Master Cleanse, I am doing a green drink cleanse -- simply substituting a powdered green drink for the lemonade. I chose this route because I suspect I have a lot of yeast in my system and didn't want the maple syrup to feed it. I'm hoping for support for the choice I've made, even though i might be in the wrong forum! I just don't have the brain power right now to find an exact match, and I'm hoping the Master-Cleanse experiences are similar enough to apply.

So, I'm feeling, physically, weak and short of breath. I'm trying to make myself breathe deeply, but if I forget, I'm breathing very shallow breaths. I lost five pounds from yesterday morning to this morning (I wieghed 126 and am now 121), though I know that's not a real indication of weight loss. I had multiple bowel movements yesterday, and my urine was very bubbly, which I've heard is an indication of yeast. Hmm... I hope that's a good sign.

Emotionally, I feel a bit like I'm dying. I woke up at 5am to write cards of gratitude to people who are special to me. When my son came in to snuggle this morning, I told him how proud I was of him, etc. to the point, I think, of worrying him! I'm hoping that these death notions are coming from the dying yeast, parasites, etc., or whatever's been taking hold of my body.

The good news is that the rosacea on my face is so much less visible this morning! I'd been on the Body Ecology Diet for about a year to address the rosacea, then went to France for a month and blew it completely -- knowingly, but then didn't get back on BED when we came back. I felt the need to do a cleanse to break the sugar/wheat addiction and give my body a break. The rosacea was better on BED, but the process seemed SO SLOW.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and thank you all for being here. Do you think colon cleansing would help the spacy feeling? Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.532 sec, (1)