CureZone   Log On   Join
Tea

MH 108 8 Views: 97
Published: 3 months ago

Tea

Peppermint, Spearmint, Balsam Tea plants are now or soon ready to cut..

The Mints are by far the easiest herbs to grow and the peppermint family one of the most common and wild growing mints.

I drank orange juice for 30 years and still will for the Dr. Hay Way Fasting, but Mint Tea for 2 years has became my main drink..........made with home made distilled water and fresh cut plants with cane juice crystals-----I can drink every day and not be tired of the flavor......all other herbs can easily be added if desired.

I make in a 20 gallon pot sold as a tea pot that has a spigot at the bottom and a basket inside to make it easy to remove the plants after cooking.

IT IS SIMPLE

Fill pot with fresh cut herbs

cover with boiling water----------it is very difficult to get water past 190 degrees, so 190 is as hot as I use..............takes allot of fire to make water 190 degrees. Almost impossible to boil 20 gallons of water in 1 pot. Your water pot must be higher than your tea pot and same type of pot, with spigot at the bottom.

NEVER handle boiling water---that is how all amish children get burned---they carry boiling water in pans for the bath tub and get burned badly at least once.

Using a pot higher than your tea pot allows gravity to fill your tea pot.

Allow water to cover the herbs for 24 hours and your teat is ready and once sweetened to your taste---freeze in 1 gallon plastic jugs.

I freeze 1 year of tea in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.953 sec, (1)