CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: while youre hiding in air conditioning...

frashokereti Views: 77
Published: 37 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,448,838

Re: while youre hiding in air conditioning...

I wear a Flat Earth Clock Wrist Watch with 24 hour time.

=)

https://arthive.com/sl/hieronymusbosch/works/231104~The_garden_of_earthly_delights_The_Creation_Of_The_World_External_doors

Leonardo DiCaprio had this photo above hanging above his crib when he was a baby.

So it’s shifting his consciousness by having in it his room.

As we can see with Bosch’s Creation of the World. It’s a circle inside of a square (the two doors being a square) like the Orlando Ferguson Flat Earth Map.

I could psycho analysis the doors symbolically more… and the Bosch’s Painting resembles the Eye like that Imagine Dragons - Believer (song) with Flat Earth model being in the eye.

Earth being a Globe right? It can still be a Globe symbolically but the inside the dome or Globe in the middle the Earth is Flat like Bosch’s Painting on the Creation of the World.

The Quran says Earth is a bed. A bed has four corners. Also, the Quran say Earth is a Egg, yet again Bosch’s Painting of the Creation of the World is probably the exact depiction of Earth.

So when NASA gives us a Globe model it’s kinda true in a way BUT it is FLAT.

Same as Zoroaster depiction of holding a Globe model. As what I said above about Bosch’s painting.

Genesis is 33 in Pythagorean and Flat Earth is 33 in Pythagorean in Numerology.

Jesus is King,
&
Earth is Flat,
Amen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)