CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: -000

Views: 86
Published: 4 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,449,900

Re: -000

when momma dries up---Nature says no more

sucking on a cow, goat, sheep, etc. is like all other none natural food sources

MILK is blood minus the red blood cells---that 100+ pounds coming from the highly GMO milk cow loaded with weekly hormone shots is nothing like the milk for 200 years ago from the family cow........raw milk drinkers carry all the diseases/parasites the animal has..........but most of all--humans can not digest milk after 18 months of age...as much as they try, the human stomach is not a carnivore stomach and lacks the acids to dissolve the milk.......wealthy people that have been drinking milk for hundreds of years have adapted---their faces are thinner, their bones smaller, plagued by sore throats and belly aches----known as europeans; while 2/3 of the world gets so sick after drinking cow milk that they avoid it.

I can drink milk, eat ice cream and cheese....eat the whole cow, but that does not mean I was designed to live that way---all we humans do is fight against Nature and Nature always wins over "time".

MEAT eating is far less harmful than milk drinking

-----yet, if I had a choice between cow milk and city water????? I would have to choose the cow, unless she was a modern day cow loaded with hormone shots---

COW MILK has cow pee, cow poop and cow mastitis in it---the milk man always pours professional strength CLOROX BLEACH in the tank before he pumps it into his tanker truck.
Hulda Clark was convinced that Bleach was a major cause of cancer---not so sure she was correct, but bleach is no good.

ANYONE that has ever milked cows----knows pee/poop/mastitis is a fact of life in milk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.125 sec, (1)