CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Jelly, Somer & Zoebess! More help, please....

lojack Views: 765
Published: 16 years ago

Thanks Jelly, Somer & Zoebess! More help, please....

Thanks for your responses to my tongue problem... they were all very helpful!

To answer one of your questions, I was planning on doing the fast for 10 days. Now I am wondering if I need to go longer? Today is Day 7 for me. What have you guys found to be the best length, best results? Does your tongue not turn pink again b/c you're not done cleansing?

Maybe this will help.... I decided to do the cleanse because over the last few years I developed hypoglycemia, kidney problems, blood pressure swings, and major stress. I had a Holistic Practitioner recommend Master-Cleanse to me to try to balance out some of these issues. She believed, based on many symptoms, that my blood is very toxic. yikes... I never would have thought.

Anyway, today I am on day 7. My blood sugars completely stabilized (for the first time in about 3 years) by day 3. I didn't start the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) until yesterday, but I did it yesterday and today. I was shocked to find that there is still some solid-ish stuff mixed in with all of the watery stuff coming out (sorry!). Does that mean I should keep going past ten days? Am I not clean yet?

Thanks so much for your help! I'm so glad to have found some experts during this experience!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.719 sec, (1)