CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Jelly, Somer & Zoebess! More help, please....

lojack Views: 990
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 245,054

Re: Thanks Jelly, Somer & Zoebess! More help, please....

Thanks, J. I've been worried too about the solids (and yes, I agree that it is hysterical that complete strangers are so open about these things!) for the last couple of days. It's made me think that I shouldn't stop at 10 days. It's not solid, solid but more mixed in with the water. When you are fully cleansed, will it be just water, no solid stuff whatsoever? I wonder how long that will take...

I can definitely handle a longer cleanse as far as my weight is concerned. I was hoping to lose a bunch of weight as a nice side-effect to cleansing, but it really hasn't happened- only a few pounds.

So do you just continue until you have a pink tongue and are only excreting water? Are there any other ways to know if you're all cleansed?

I'm jealous that today's Day 10 for you.... Good job! ANd thanks again for your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.203 sec, (1)