CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long in between 10 day fasts?

cobramike Views: 1,062
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 245,154

Re: How long in between 10 day fasts?

Right now I'm 177. But I'll settle into 185-190 range in about a week. To be honest with you, this cleanse I took fat burner capsules like Stacker 2's. I wanted to see if they would speed up my weight loss; and they didn't. It showed me that i shouldn't even waste my money buying those things for fat burning. they do give me energy though.

My metabolism does get lower during fasts, but with the series of 10 dayers I think it helps to keep it somewhat still moving. Because i don't notice a really slow metabolism.

My focus is to eat less. Smaller portions. fruits and veggies with very litle other.

I played poker the on day 8 with my friends. they had a huge bowl of fresh guacomole they were eating from. I suffered day 8 and 9. I suffered yesterday so much i almost caved in. But I did it. Feels really good to be on day 10.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.172 sec, (1)