CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 5

chanf Views: 699
Published: 17 years ago

Day 5

Hey all,
Today is my 5th day of the fast and so far everything has been going well. Although I have noticed that either my breath, or other people have started smelling. Today was not so bad as day 3 or 4 and elimination also wasn't so painful... I'm having a hard time even on day 5-- the temptation to quit keeps nagging me, it seems as if I've been consistently hungry the entire time. The only thing keeping me from quitting is that it takes 5 days to get back on normal food eating patterns. I also initially planned for a 10 day fast (the minimum), in hopes of getting rid of a cyst I've had on my wrist. I dont' know if 10 days is enough, or if I should stop at 10 days, then restart another cleanse at another time. Also-- when is a good time to stop? I've heard varying things about if your tongue clears up and such, and was wondering if that is a good method to go by... it seems not, but maybe that might give me a better estimate of how many days to go? Hope to hear what you all think on this... good to see there's a forum for this!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.691 sec, (1)