CureZone   Log On   Join
While on the cleanse developed a case of shingles

Views: 3,627
Published: 17 years ago

While on the cleanse developed a case of shingles

Hello,

Day 4 of master cleanse and I developed a case of shingles. The bumps did not appear until a few days later. I thought it was just a rash from a bug bite so I simply got some cream and continued with the cleanse (figuring it would all be ok since, bad move on my part). Its day 10 of the cleanse and since the rash didnít go away I went to the doctors office. They prescribed me Acyclovir for the shingles and Cephalexin for the bacterial infection.

Iím not blaming the cleanse, actually Iíve done the cleanse on three separate occasions (one duration was for over 21 days).

My research shows shingles is cased by stress or low immune system. Iím emotionally stable and just 2 weeks ago I got my complete blood work done and the results are perfectly ďnormalĒ (even my b12 count was normal after 2 years as a vegan).

Could the cleanse have created an immune deficiency which lead to the shingles? Any advice about helping cure the shingles (one of the dr's said the pain might never go away since it wasn't treated within 48 hrs, is that true)? How should I come off the cleanse safely since the doctors recommend to have some food with the pills?

Thanks in advance,

Lear

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)