CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 10! We made it!

lemonadelucy Views: 789
Published: 18 years ago

Day 10! We made it!

Yippee!!! Day 10 is here! All of you on this forum were a tremendous help and provided some much-needed support, so thanks to each and every one of you. Days 1-3
were definitely the hardest. I slept a lot and was achey in the head and body. After that, it became very easy, and the burst of energy kicked in maybe around Day 6 or 7. The end has come quickly and I am looking forward to eating again.

I've lost about 9-10 pounds, which is plenty for me, as I am a fairly small person.
I plan to keep most of it off with exercise and smarter food choices. I'll try to minimize the late-night snacking, which is my weakness(I love me some cheese and crackers) and eat more fresh fruits and veggies.

One thing Master-Cleanse has taught me is a real appreciation for food. I mean that in the sense that I don't think I'll take it for granted anymore (certainly for a while, anyway) and that I'll try to eat mindfully.

Also, I've got some new-found confidence. Hey, if we could do this, imagine what else is possible!

Ahh. Goodbye poop tea and SWF, hello orange juice and vegetable soup!

Go Team Day 10!
LL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)