CureZone   Log On   Join
i wanna quit!

lee32279 Views: 1,651
Published: 17 years ago

i wanna quit!

i'm only on day 1, but i can't stop thinking about food. i think the only reason i've lasted all day is because i'm at work. i tried to start the cleanse yesterday but cheated with 8 saltine crackers and a small bag of chips. since i resolved yesterday to start over again today, i ate a sandwich yesterday evening.

i wanted to shed a couple of pounds but i'm not overweight, just dissatisfied with my body image. i was hitting the gym almost every day but stopped a couple of months ago so all my muscle mass has been slowly turning to fat (i think). I weigh 156 lbs. and i'm 5'5...according to BMI (which is very inaccurate, people say), i'm 10 lbs. overweight.

my clothes are starting to get tighter. i've gone from a size 4-6 to a 10, with a little room to spare (so i'm probably a good size 8). anyway, this is the BIGGEST i've been in my whole life and it's scaring me. my mother struggled with obesity most of her adult life until this year after having a near-death gastric bypass surgery that caused kidney failure, which she THANK GOD survived!!

...didn't mean to get off topic...sorry

bottom line, i wanna quit, i'm MENTALLY hungry and there's not a lemonade potion i can pour in my brain, is there?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.844 sec, (1)