CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i wanna quit!

amberlynn72 Views: 1,551
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 245,931

Re: i wanna quit!

you must be committed to this ...i understand your plight i love my food as much as anyone...the taste the smell the texture..sorry guys i hope i am not making you hungry here:)) hehe...but you have to remember this is for you and answer these questions to yourself:) do you love yourself?? do you care how you look more than eating? do you want to feel good? get off meds?? be a better person emotionally and physically I have stuck the master cleanse out for 10 days it was my first and i loved it minus the not eating part...but seriously the thing that kept me going was to drink another lemonade when i wanted food..everytime i craved food it was lemonade time,...i believe it is very crucial to get your minimum 6 glasses a day:)) very important..and i would not skimp on the syrup at all...i even put it in my peppermint tea and still lost 1 pound a day:)) but please do this ..you will be rewarded so much more than food will ever give to you yours truly Amber

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)