CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i wanna quit!

amberlynn72 Views: 1,582
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 245,948

Re: i wanna quit!

omg how funny:)) i was sometimes sneaking the maple syrup off the spoon feeling like a bad girl...i loved it so much also and i still do:)) hehehe...i dont think it's much to worry about ...i mean you are already being deprived of most food groups so what is a lil extra syrup going to hurt...if u want some more syrup dammit then go have more syrup if it keeps u from cheating and breaking your cleanse..that is my thought on it anyways...i would do anything not to break the cleanse ...more cayenne syrup whatever it takes:)) keep pressing on i am cheering for ya!! and i hope to do my next master cleanse around february...i just got done on november 16th...so now i am working on doing the other cleanses ...bowel...parasite ...liver flush ...yada yada yada and then another master cleanse...i was pretty strict about the swf and the lax teas...i think it was crucial on how i felt .....i had minimal detox symptoms the entire time...so remember that also

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.610 sec, (1)