CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad headache- why?

lojack Views: 858
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,014

Re: Bad headache- why?

Hi, thanks for the response!

Yes, I did read the book, but the part that is confusing to me is that I had no problems during my 1st cleasne (a little light-headded the first couple of days, but nothing concerning). I wonder why I would I get a headache now- after I already cleansed for 10 days just a few weeks ago? Any thoughts?

Do you think exercise could be making a difference? During the first cleanse, I didn't exercise b/c of hypoglycemia- I was afraid that my blood Sugar would plummet. BUT....due to the excellent results of the first cleasne, I am not having Sugar problems anymore- my levels stabilized about day 3 and have been perfect ever since. So this time around, I decided to continue jogging while on the cleanse. I have been jogging every day for about 30 minutes and drinking 6 servings of lemonade. I've been checking my sugar, and it's still great.

Could the headache be related to not enough calories?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.641 sec, (1)