CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help

edawns99 Views: 798
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,095

Re: I need help

I would love to hlep you....I am on Day 8 of a 10 day cleanse and am so proud of myself. I have never done this before and last Sunday when I began I started out in a very positive mind of "I CAN DO IT" and I am doing it. The lemonade drink really does curb your appetitie and quells any cravings you may have. I had my most difficult days yesterday (day 7) and I just wanted to eat, not because I was hungry but I just wanted to eat. I too am a mom and my biggest motivating force is my daughter I want her to see me succeed. I am not very disciplined so for me this has been truly motivating. My only concern with MY fast, was that I did not have very many BM, I took the lax teas in the monrings and at night but my BM's were very light, however I have passed so much urine, I am surprised I still have water in me :)

I am done on Tuesday, but the next chapter is eating healthy and moderatly once I come off. My plan is to do this agin in January and strive for 15 days. My ultimate goal is weight loss and to becoame a vegetarian. I wish you all the best and please keep in touch and I will check on you!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.766 sec, (1)