CureZone   Log On   Join
Today is day 9

ger1 Views: 1,228
Published: 17 years ago

Today is day 9

Day 9 and I feel good. I think I have lost at least 10 lbs and feel lighter and free. I feel like I am really starting to detox today. I have had quite a bit of pain in my lower back and legs. Today I am getting itchy spots so I am far from done I think.

I have a bit of a delema because I would like to keep going until the new year but have to cook xmas dinner here with my daughter,her husband and baby.

They told me last night that they didn't agree with what I was doing. They read what I sent them but have also read bad things about MC. I have yet to read anything bad and have no problem with what I am doing. They obviously didn't read much of the literature on this cleanse but, I don't want to upset my girl at christmas so I think I will come back on in January. I will do a liver cleanse and the PB shakes when I finish the MC.

So, day 9 WOW! I am organizing a christmas dinner on Wed night, turkey, ham, the works for 50 to 60 people at our AA meeting. I havent decided on when to end this cleanse but will have to end for sure before xmas day.

All in all this has been a good experience for me and I recommend it highly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.767 sec, (1)