CureZone   Log On   Join
Great Inspiration!

Somer Views: 945
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,145

Great Inspiration!

You are great inspiration for those of us just getting started!

I did a series of ten day cleanses this summer with ten days cleansing diet between--it was a VERY successful way to do a long cleanse! Keep your diet light and clean over the holidays (it CAN be done!) and get back at it when you can!

As far as the Master-Cleanse being in any way harmful... I have been doing very serious colon cleansing for almost four years and recently reached my goal of turning 50 with a clean pink colon!!!! I could NOT have done it without juice fasting and professional colonics. Last summer I did 48 days MC, then fruit/veg juices to day 60 (with the supervision of my wonderful naturopath). That was the big turning point for me!

Anyone who thinks we will keel over from missing a few (or even a lot) meals is grossly uninformed!

And people do not have to agree with what you are doing. YOU are the one who needs to understand what you are doing and why. Plenty of people have looked at me a little funny over these years (particularly when I whip someone's plate of food away at a dinner party and give it a great big SNIFFFF!)!

Be sure to break easy! Eat LIGHT, eat CLEAN and eat SLOWLY (chew very well) and you'll do great!

Merry Christmas!
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)