CureZone   Log On   Join
Absolutely!

Somer Views: 2,044
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,351

Absolutely!

Christmas before last I got a nasty virus that settled in my bronchia. I could NOT lose the mucous in my lungs! In fact, I had mucous EVERYWHERE (not pretty)!

I talked to my wonderful naturopath who has helped me so much with my colon cleansing program, and she said, Go home and eat fruits and vegetables for 30 days.

I did, and still had mucous! I then did 48 days on the MC, continuing to day 60 on fruit/veg juices... and have not had a speck of mucous since!

This summer I did a series of ten day fasts rather than one long one, with cleansing diet between, and reached my goal turning 50 with a clean pink colon!

AND minus all the mucous, the achy joints, the hard periods, the headaches, the excess weight I just couldn't lose... etc. etc.!!! Gee, you think all that trash I was carrying around could have anything to do with it?! LOL

This is the best Christmas present I could give myself--so happy to see so many others doing the same!

Happy Holidays to all!
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.455 sec, (1)