CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i am starting the mc tomorrow. has anyone used a Vita Mix instead of a citrus juicer for the lemons? lemon drink will be thicker but have some of the rind and seeds which should be healthy. not sure if i should just used a citrus juicer. thanks

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Round2 Views: 870
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,953

Re: i am starting the mc tomorrow. has anyone used a Vita Mix instead of a citrus juicer for the lemons? lemon drink will be thicker but have some of the rind and seeds which should be healthy. not sure if i should just used a citrus juicer. thanks

To whom it may concern,

I have done 2 cleanses since 9/05. I use the Vita-Mix exclusively in making the concoction. I use whole lemons and just add to my water in the Vita Mix.

My formula is:

About 24 oz. water. into the Vita-Mix.
Add whole lemons til I get to 32 oz. (3 or 4).
Pulverize
Now, add several ounces of Maple syrup (about 4 to 6).
Add good pinch of Cayenne
Reblend at a slower speed.

Once I get the ratios down, then I ballpark the mixture if I want to use only 1 or 2 lemons. (just 1 or 2 glasses worth).

This technique works great for me. Eric in Wisconsin showed it to me. (In fact he may have even started with 20 oz. of water then add lemons to 32).

I have had great sucess with the cleanses making the lemonade this way. For me the lemonade is more of a shake than a drink. With the extra pulp it fills me up, too.

I would not do it any other way. (I have lost a lot of weight too, - 18 pounds in 17 days on the first, and 15 pounds in 11 days on the 2nd. Sometimes I back off a little on the maple syrup.

Using this method I "eat" about 9 - 12 lemons per day.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.547 sec, (1)