CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tearing away from bad habits/bad thinking..........

tracyjoy Views: 1,280
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,971

Re: tearing away from bad habits/bad thinking..........

You have no idea how much better I feel reading your posts! I am just finishing up day 2 of my first MC, and am very hungry, "chewing deprived", etc. I have a 3.5 year old that I have been preparing food for, and it's tough! She says to me "Mommy, you sure do love your lemon "tea", don't you?" and I just smile back and say "I sure do, honey!"

I have actually been looking forward to bedtime tonight so that I can sleep away a few hours. The waking hours have been positive in the morning, but as the day wears on my willpower has been truly tested. I keep telling myself "one day at a time" like I'm on some sort of 12-step program - LOL! If I don't keep it broken down into small chunks I may just cave in and disappoint myself deeply.

My motivation for doing this cleanse is that I'm plain sick & tired of feeling sick and tired! I'll be 40 this year and I'd like to remember it as being a fabulous year, not a fizzle. My daughter is also getting to be at an age where she is very aware and forming memories that will last her lifetime. I want to be a positive influence on her life. You can either be a good example or a horrible warning - I prefer to be the former.

One day at a time...for now I'm sleeping it off!

Cheers,
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)