CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone else starting on Jan 1st???

tracyjoy Views: 1,182
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,932

Re: Anyone else starting on Jan 1st???

Sarah: Wow. I never really thought much about it beyond the fact that I was sick & tired of feeling sick and tired. Your list is amazing - and mine would be frighteningly similiar... 1) lethargy 2) bitchy/angry/yell-y/mean mom/mild depression, anxiety, and irritability. Out of character, I'm one of those "always happy with a pleasant disposition" people. 3) Food Addiction. I'm addicted to chocolate. 4) fatigue. I need LOTS of sleep, and I'm still tired all the time. 5) Flatulence 6) mucous in throat 7) brain fog 8) High bad cholesterol and total cholesterol. ( super-high good cholesterol, too!) 9) occaisional hemmorrhoids 10) ADD- slightly scattered 11) Hermit tendencies. Very sad in an extrovert 12) Messy house 13) low libido I'm sure there are more, but I really connected with your post! Thanks for letting me know that I'm not alone. Let's kick some butt with this cleanse, eh? Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.514 sec, (1)