CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting the cleanse today

ericamia Views: 828
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 251,152

Re: Starting the cleanse today

Hi Iris--

I hear you.. people do think its nuts... Im sick as a dog and starting today because i said i would...
but i really felt great through most of the last cleanse... strong and clear... focused. My brain felt more facil. I really liked that part. Im an emotional eater so that part wa my challenge. I wanted to eat when i felt anxiety or to comfort myself when i felt lonely. I keep forgetting ive started and want to snack all today... but so far so good... onmy third 20oucer (that is the size of my bottles). Just drink when you are hungry and try and empty your fridge.. or if you boyfriend lives with you, just make it HIS foods and not yours...

I think like being a good thing when i am sick (the cayenne will clear out the mucus, right?) i think is a great thing to do when quitting smoking.. it will help push it out of your system. I am also going off of anti depressants at the moment... and the reason i am is because when i did this cleanse about a month ago i think it cleared the vestiges of my Depression away.... i felt so great after that i am getting off them after 5 months! Hooray...so i suspect that it will make quitting smoking easier not harder. Ive quit before a few times and its tough but doable!

Good luck and you can email me also at ericamia @ yahoo
id be happy to keep each other strong and our spirits up.

Erica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)