CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does exercising acutally do anything while your fasting?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
lojack Views: 1,299
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 251,196

Re: Does exercising acutally do anything while your fasting?

I did my first Master-Cleanse in the beginning of October- 10 days, no exercise- and I felt fantastic! Lots of energy, no detox side effects, everything was great.

I decided to cleanse again after Xmas. This time, I decided to add exercise to my cleanse. I stuck with my normal routine (jogging a few miles, several times a week) as to not add additional stress to my body. This time around, I felt HORRIBLE. Every time I jogged, I felt like I could barely get enough air in my lungs, and I was feeling tightness in my chest (never had the symptoms before). It made me really nervous. I was also exhausted all the time. I actually stopped the cleanse on Day 8 altogether b/c I was pretty scared.

I have no idea if exercise actually made this difference, but it was the only behavioral difference b/w the 2 cleanses. I am cleansing again now w/o exercise.... in my opinion, it's not worth the risk/strain to your heart.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.890 sec, (1)