CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emotions

joy1975 Views: 1,342
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 251,399

Re: Emotions

Tears come much easier during the cleanse - I read a book the other night and though the topic was sad there was no real reason for to cry - but I did. I almost ended wailing which is highly unusual for me.

My sister and I get along only so-so - we are so very different and though I try hard to understand her I often am at a loss at what she is going through. During my last fast I had to go through all the rough emotions without what we traditionally think of as comfort food. I felt better and I noticed that the elminations on days where I was going through rough emotional times were much harder on me, much more difficult. The next day I felt lighter and happier.

I think part of the reason why I started doing this cleanse once more eventhough the end of the last one was only a month ago was because I feel I need to dig deeper, also into the emotional side of it.

I am so happy I chucked the scale out of the window this time - it is such a relief over weighing yourself mornings and evenings - a habit I had become accustomed to. I have always been angry with myself for living a yo-yo life but perhaps I am coming to the point where I release that anger?

I hope so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)