CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 2

kerry6 Views: 1,270
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 251,567

Re: Day 2

Hey there Day 2-ers! Hope you are doing well!

Gardener, I've been feeling that achey, tired, flu-ish way also. Whenever I have started this in the past, I remember the first two days being really hard as far as tiredness and just feeling blech.....and also the patience is limited. I find I really have to work at not snapping at the littlest things. It's not the family's fault I'm detoxing!! :)

I'm thinking about food a lot too....trying some tricks to keep from doing it but it's pretty hard. The cardio room at my gym is near the cafe, and already my smeller is working overtime. Today they were baking cookies. Don't they have any compassion??!!

I've been looking ahead at the pitfalls in the upcoming week. The only one I can see is Sunday when we are supposed to do a big brunch with my husband's family, some coming up north just to see us. If it were at someone's house, it would be easy, but it's at a restaurant, which is a little awkward. The only one who is going to give me a bad time about how horrible this is for you is his aunt, who is extremely verbal and opinionated and doesn't let anything go without a huge hour discussion about it. Wish me luck on that! Other than that, just going to be the normal "are you crazy" from other people--no big deal.

Any pitfalls for any of you with the upcoming weekend? We can be strong together!!

Cheers--

Kerry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)