CureZone   Log On   Join
What are Your Long Term Weight Results After MC?

palestar Views: 1,029
Published: 16 years ago

What are Your Long Term Weight Results After MC?

Does anyone have any comments they would like to share about their long term results with the Master Cleanse?

I first tried this about three years ago. I was 44 at the time, was on for 10 days, lost 10 pounds, kept eating 90% veg. raw diet after the MC. Not long after, I gained the 10 pounds back. And then gained another 10, ending up at 175 pounds. (I'm 5'10").

It seems like being in the peri-menopausal stage, I made a huge error with not working out while I was on the MC. Over the last couple of years, my weight has continued to creep up (to 190), and didn't stop until I joined a gym three months ago. It seems like my metabolism has taken a big 'hit', and I wonder if it's because of the Lemonade fast. In the 13 years prior to MC, I had maintained a very consistent weight. Since the MC, I'm up two dress sizes. Coincidence maybe?

So, the bottom line, is that I would like to try the Master-Cleanse again, but my fear is that it will slow my metabolism even more.

Have any of you had long term success with being on the Master-Cleanse and continuing to do either weight training or aerobic exercises?

Thanks for your feedback!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)