CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What are Your Long Term Weight Results After MC?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
palestar Views: 981
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 254,649

Re: What are Your Long Term Weight Results After MC?

Thanks for your candid feedback. I value everyone's opinions.

I had been on the raw diet for 3 months prior to my first MC, and after breaking back in to eating (by the book), continued a raw diet. So I guess I'll never know for sure if it was the Master-Cleanse or my age that is the culprit for me.

One thing is clear to me from the reading I've been doing.... Exercise is a must for me. I don't want to lose muscle mass, which is what will continue to burn calories after the Master-Cleanse is over. I'm thinking that's a big mistake I made with the first time. (not exercising enough)

It's interesting you mention 3 meals per day. Jorge Cruise recommends eating 6 times a day - smaller meals, and never further apart than 3 hours. He says that's so your body doesn't think it's starving (which then slows down the metabolism). He believes that a person CAN rev their metabolism back up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)