CureZone   Log On   Join
need some advice please!

secondwind Views: 1,374
Published: 15 years ago

need some advice please!

I am new to cleansing, please bear with me, I need some advice...
I am on a 20 day spring cleanse recommended by my naturopath, that has a Master-Cleanse lemonade portion to it on top of a bulking diet.
At any rate, I felt great this AM, clear head, no pains. Then I was making one of the fruit smoothies this AM, (apple pear, banana, whey powder, flax oil)the same as I have been using for about 5 days now, and I started sneezing, skin around my nose started itching, my shins got achy,I got dizzy, had some stomach cramping, and an odd, sore, bruised sensation just right of midline over the middle of my stomach. None of these are new symptoms for me, but this is the first time I have had a sudden onset of all of them at once. Also, none of these are new foods for me (except the whey powder, but I do eat dairy).
My naturopath is unreachable, and basically, I don't know what to eat from here on out. I still feel foggy and sore, my shins hurt, and now my scalp and fingers itch.
Someone on the Bowel Cleanse Forum suggested that I do a true master cleanse at this point, but I don't have the book and don't have access to one. All I know is the recipe for the lemonade. Can anyone help me with what exactly is entailed on the master cleanse, so I can start this now, and then talk to my naturopath when I DO get a hold of her, to find out what my next move should be as far as diet?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I have so many weird issues, gluten intolerance, autoimmune thyroid issues, liver issues in pregnancy, gall bladder pains without stones, allergies.... Blah! I wish I were normal and knew what to eat!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.610 sec, (1)