Re: need some advice please!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Rebeckah Views: 1,325
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 256,211

Re: need some advice please!

Hi secondwind :) I think it's great that you're working with your Naturopath. It sounds like it's working from the cleansing symptoms you had. From the little bit that I know, sometimes a quick onset of symptoms that appear without a trigger can be that phase of *dis-ease* turning around. Regaing health can be a gradual process of re-experiencing symptoms.

A great example is consider your life like a house. The main floor is good health, death is in the basement :))) In sickness we descend the stairs of health into the basement of death. At each step there are certain symptoms of disease that we experience. In many cases, at any point you can turn around and go back up the stairs. When going up the stairs with natural healing methods there is a reexperiencing of the *signs* or symptoms on that step. Many people have that experience and think things aren't working because they feel so bad. This is what's called a healing crisis or the herxheimer effect.

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/crisis.htm

Unfortunately too many people think they're getting worse and stop. Proper education will give encouragement as this is just a sign of healing. YAY!

Speaking as someone who started with chronic health issues, I think it's wise of you to stick with your naturopath's cleanse now, it seems to be working well for you. & certainly your Nat. knows your medical history much better than any of us, which is why they recommended your cleanse, right? You can do a Master-Cleanse cleanse later & it'll probably be easier since you've done this cleanse first. There's time to do all types of cleanses, it's a life long process. Happy Cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)