CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need some advice please-Thank you thank you!!

secondwind Views: 1,246
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 256,291

Re: need some advice please-Thank you thank you!!

Thank you thank you thnak you for your response. That is what I needed to hear.
I did get a hold of my naturopath yesterday, and she basically said that same thing. Stick with the cleanse, but take out some of the fruits (apple, pear) that I am suspicious of as possibly causing the allergy. I am doing berries and mangoes instead. She also had me take mag citrate to get things moving faster in the gut department.
I ran through the gamut yesterday, of all the weird symptoms I have ever had in the past 15 years! seasonal allergy symptoms, sore joints, sore muscles, dizziness, extreme cold, sudden hot flashes, visual disturbances, shakiness, "buzzing" in my feet, swollen glands, diarrhea, then panic, anxiety, and I actually lost almost 5 lbs since yesterday AM.
And today, my sinuses are clear, my head is pretty clear, I feel calm, pretty shaky, like I have been through the mill, but no pain of any sort. Even the weird abdominal pain that I have had on and off for years and no one has been able to identify is gone for the time being.
Tomorrow I start the Master-Cleanse lemonade and bulking portion of the cleanse, and I am ready to take it on. I plan to LISTEN to my body today. when it says "tierd and dizzy, sit!" I sit. When it says "burst of energy", I get a few things done. (I have 3 kids under 5 at home with me.)
It certianly makes sense that I am visiting all my autoimmune haunts, and I hope I have them on the run! As of last week, my blood tests showed that I am still actively producing antibodies against my own thyroid. So I would LOVE to be able to turn that around.
I am going to stick with the cleanse, keep detoxing in this supposedly more "mild" way.
thanks so much!
-tanya-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)