CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder already removed

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,903
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,620

Re: Gallbladder already removed

> I had my gallbladder removed through laproscopy about 10 years ago. I am now 30. I have read many of the posts, but am not understanding exactly what the deal is. I have no symptoms, but are you all saying that I could still have stones, even though I don't have a gallbladder? I am a beginner in this area,...

Angelique,

not only that you could have a lot of stones inside your liver

(inside liver there are bile ducts - intrahepatic bile ducts - taht can hold up to 2 000 bile stones )

but it have been experience of every single person who removed gallbladder and tried liver flush.

It is estimated that every single person with gallstones, have also stones inside liver.

I suppose the reason for gallbladder removal, in your case, were gallstones.

Possible symptoms of stones inside liver ducts could be (but are not limited to): poor digestion, problems with gastrointestinal tract, allergies, asthma, shoulder pain, arm pain, liver pain, heart attack pain, Arthritis pain, foot pain, leg pain, headaches, high cholesterol, heart problems, hypoglycemia, diabets, constipation, diarrhea, seizures, ...

There is at least one person who reported symptoms cased to appear, after one or usually several (sometimes even 35) liver flushes.

To cure allergies, it usually takes more then one flush.

Regards
Agnes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)