Re: Day 4

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Zoe00 Views: 952
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 264,387

Re: Day 4

I am on Day 4, too (this is my first cleanse after a diet of processed and fast food for years) and my Master-Cleanse has been really difficult so far! I've had non-stop headaches, the latest feels as severe as a migrane! But I am sticking it out because I know I'm SUPER toxic and as hungry as I am and as much as my head hurts, finishing the Master-Cleanse is only going to help! As Day 4 goes on, my headache is lessening, my INSANE cravings have gone away and I'm not as hungry as I was on Days 2-3, which I might add was REALLY HUNGRY. I also feel physically lighter and the more time goes on the better things are getting. Something that helped me was using a straw to drink my lemonade and SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) - it has helped me SO MUCH when I didn't think I could get any more liquid down! And I haven't tried this, but I would think that using bottled water to make ice cubes would give you something to chew on? Please stick with it - you will feel so much better knowing you completed something so challenging!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)