CureZone   Log On   Join
Vegans and B12?

Cleanster Views: 1,285
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 264,430

Vegans and B12?

Honestly it's so weird ... Its a pain in the ass to be a busy vegan ... I keep having to go home to eat because i can't find food in public that easy ... but I've been doing it for a week and I havn't had a single meat or cheese craving. Meat smells bad to me and I feel indifferent about cheese ... I've also never enjoyed salad as much as I am right now! Raw vegetables are great! I just wanted to make sure cheese and dairy would be ok because i'm going to germany for 2 weeks and I'm not sure how popular dairy substitutes are such as Soy milk and yogurt etc. I may have limited options for 2 weeks but when I get home I think vegan will be the way to go.

thanks!

-c

PS - does anyone know about vegans and b12? I heard somewhere that that's the only vitamine vegans can't get naturally in their diet and some people go and get b12 shots? is this hearsay or what? thanks!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)