CureZone   Log On   Join
diagnosed with parasite infection

Views: 2,321
Published: 18 years ago

diagnosed with parasite infection

I am a newby on the forum, so please bear with me on this one. I was feeling fine until a month ago. One morning I woke up incredibly tired (although i had a good sleep), severe unclear eye sight, eye pain, total loss of appetite, fatique, headache, problems concentrating, back pain. During the folowing week, I had lost 5 kg (about 8-9 pounds?). The symptoms got worse, I couldn't get out of bed anymore, I had the feeling I was constantly on drugs (although never took them). One month later, after perfect RMI scans and good blood tests, my symtoms have been improving (not totally though), but my eye sight is still the same, I am always tired - insomnia sometimes, sleeping too much other times, and i sometimes wake up during the night at the exact same hour. All normal doctors said I was fine, and sent me to a psychologist (very frustrating). One doctor (famous for "alternative" remedy in my area) told me I have parasites. Second bm analysis showed parasite eggs in the stool (what kind of parasites lay eggs???- tapeworm?) . I am now undergoing treatment with albendazol. Also, the doc says my symptoms are caused from toxins that the parasites excrete. Did anyone else feel like on drugs/fainting from parasites?

I mention I am 21, never had such severe problems before, and I am afraid I will never be the same again. Please help me, I want to fight these things...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)