CureZone   Log On   Join
anyone know what is infecting us!

skynd Views: 1,962
Published: 17 years ago

anyone know what is infecting us!

I have been trying to find out what is wrong with my boyfriends skin and how to cure it for him, with no luck so far, and now i have noticed that i also seem to be getting spots similar to his.
A year and a half ago he noticed a red and slightly itchy rash on his neck. He had been sleeping with a shirt on, in a friends bed who had a rash but told us he just put lotion on it all the time and it went away(don't know if thats true or not but i beleive his rash never got this bad). We thought he 'caught' something from that bed because only his neck was exposed. For a long time the rash never really spread and you could hardly notice it was a rash. It was a pink rash covering his neck up to his hairline and collar then turned to spots.
Anyways, it wasn't until the fall when it started to spread (he was doing tree work and landscaping and felt that it spread because he was getting sweaty. Now he has red spots all over his neck, chest, back, underarms, stomac and groin(seams to be worse in warmer areas)He also has some spots on his arms but they are light colored. When it gets dry it gets scaly and more itchy. We were treating it as Psoriasis until i noticed a few spots on myself and Psoriasis is not contagious. My spots are on my under arm and side.
This summer he noticed a buildup on the hair of his underarms that comes and goes. Sometimes a shower and scrub doesn't remove it other times its not there?! I am sorry this is soo long and hope someone can give us some advice before it gets worse. I am thinking about trying the detox bath posted on this site? Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.360 sec, (1)