CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cancer/AIDS Dissisidents

Shell Views: 3,157
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 268

Re: Cancer/AIDS Dissisidents

My name is Michele and I am a single mother of 3 small children. I recently battled ovarian cancer and during the chmo treatments (Which I thought were going to kill me first) I was given a natural herb called Samento. I was skepticle at first but within 3 weeks of taking the herb my tumor shrunk 67%!! Now, 3 months later, I am cancer free.

I did some research and found that Samento is very new to the US, but is taking Europe by storm. The Dr's over there are saying that historians will be talking about life BEFORE Samento and After. In order to show my grtitude to the Good Lord, I built my own web site with my testimony and that of others. I found that Samento is responsible for curing everything from Acne to prostate cancer...I read that people were literally on their death bed, took the herb and are now recovering or have recovered 100%!! God's hand is on this herb. I do NOT sell Samento but ant to spread the news to anyone that is desperate for help. My web site is www.mynaturalhealing.com i did put a link on my web site to the one place I could find that sells it.

Please e-mail me at babyBlu809@aol.com and tell me if you try it and how it works for you I want to ad your story to my web site.

Good luck and God Bless all of you.

Shell

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)