CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agoraphobia

moorhawk Views: 4,318
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 272,354

Re: Agoraphobia

Hi Vidalia

TFT is a psychological technique developed by Roger Callahan - a psychologist or psychiatrist in the US. It links into acupuncture meridians and various other similar therapies have now been developed (EFT, BSFF and others). I call a therapist in the US called Dr Mary Cowley (I'm in the UK) and we do a treatment by telephone. They have developed the technique whereby they can assess your state as per toxins, allergies, fundamental thought patterns just by tone of voice. Sounds weird but it seems to work. There is also a book by Roger Callahan called Tapping the healer within which outlines the treatment and gives you treatments you can do yourself. I've found it works better for me to have a treatment with Mary (maybe I'm just lazy). I still speak to her on occasion to clear out any other trauma as like you when I get stressed I find things creeping back - and I sure don't want to go back there again!! I have a terrible chocolate craving/addiction particularly when I'm stressed and before I know it I can be on 3 or 4 bars a day (not good for your weight!) but a 10 minute session from Mary will neutralize the cravings and I can avoid chocolate or any other dairy foods for weeks until something sets me off again. The treatment isn't cheap $300 per hour - but I've found it worthwhile. How far did you go with Holosynch? I'm on level 3 but don't know if it's worth continuing on to the end? Glad to hear you're doing better - modern life is too stressful for some of us. You can get Dr Cowley's contact details from the TFTRX.com website... or email me and I'll pass them on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.215 sec, (1)