CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to phoenixrising2 and eft

moorhawk Views: 919
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 272,362

Re: to phoenixrising2 and eft

Hi Ozgrimm... see my previous message. I suffered for 12 or 13 years.. Problems resolved 3 years ago when I was using 3 different things so don't really know which one knocked it on the head!! However check out TFT (the original therapy from which EFT was derived). I deal with a practitioner in California by phone - she's not cheap $300 per hour.. but a couple of hours should do a phobia. Also try www. centerpointe.com and order their Holosynch CD - it's a proces that works to balance the hemispheres of the brain and also raise the tolerance of the brain to stress... the hypothesis is that some people get hypersensitized to stress so the slightest thing sets you off... The repeated use of the tape helps to raise the barrier - so you don't flip into panic mode so easily. The final thing I used was a machine called the Alpha Stim. As I say I don't know which one worked - but I do think they are all worth investigating. I know I tried everything for years and spent thousands of pounds on every therapy that offered anything... I think the massive consumption of diet coke I used to drink didn't help. Avoid aspartame, avoid high sugar, do cleanses ... Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)