CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: let's talk about social phobias

photvidgal Views: 1,427
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 272,378

Re: let's talk about social phobias

I'm not very fond of programs like the one you speak of. I have not checked that one out. However, I purchased "Attacking Anxiety and Depression" from the Midwest Center. The 10 tapes I received helped only in that I heard testimonials from people who allegedly conquered their anxiety and depression. The tapes did not help me rid myself of either. I was also phoned several times by the Midwest Center to discuss my anxiety. They offered me a "coach" to work with. However, it would cost me close to $2,000.00 and their was no guarantee it would work. Please understand I am not saying these programs don't work. It just kind of reminded me of the Carlton Sheets "No Money Down" program I bought years ago. They also wanted lots of money to coach me. If anyone has had success with the National Center or the Midwest Center I would really be interested in hearing about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.875 sec, (1)