CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Panic Attacks & Depression, Please help

Brad Edward Views: 2,018
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 272,515

Re: Panic Attacks & Depression, Please help

Thank you Owen,you rock! I was wondering though, I will drink a couple non alcoholic beers at social functions it has a small amount of alcohol in it,,do you think thats a problem?
One question for you, do you ever have literaly just one drink sometimes? Not that I will for a long time, but im just curious.
I used to smoke pot nightly also & I quit that too, do you think that added to it my panic attacks? But I have no desire to touch that ever again. It stopped being fun for me a while ago, it was a stupid habit.
I hang out with alot of drug addicts & alcoholics. It doesn't bother me though to stay sober, I m strong enough not to give in to any peer pressure, i do what only I want to do, , But I find them extremely annoying now, & the conversation gets duller the more the night goes on. Its interesting to see everybody in a different light.
Thanks again, its very reasuring to know that i'm not alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)