CureZone   Log On   Join
Scared all the time

Views: 1,382
Published: 17 years ago

Scared all the time

I don't know what's going on with me. I've had anxiety off and on since childhood, but lately it's gotten worse.

I'm scared to leave the house. I'm going to work in a few hours and I'm so terrified I want to cry. I'm shaky, my stomach is turning, it's just not a good feeling.

I don't feel normal. I've lost interest in getting romantically involved. I've distanced myself from my friends, specially since I know I'm being judged. Everyone thinks I'm lazy, which I probably am, dull, rude, and good for nothing. I hate it, I feel like everyone's looking at me and thinking of everything that's wrong with me. I just feel like showering and getting back to bed. I wish I was sleepy more often so that I could sleep more.

I'm such a mess. Sometimes existing seems like so much work. Tomorrow I have to go out again. ugh. Can anyone relate to this?

I'm just so freaken exhausted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)