CureZone   Log On   Join
Becalm/d - becalmed everyone should look into getting this natural product

SmoothMan Views: 970
Published: 15 years ago

Becalm/d - becalmed everyone should look into getting this natural product

I have a cousin who's bioplar, has ADHD, and other mental problems, and they all got 99% better after he started taking becalmed, there's no side effects except good changes!

I'm thinking off getting some since I also suffer due to anxeity from Over self-gratification in my early teen years and problems caused by an effected tooth that made me have vertigo that gave me full blast anxeity and Depression from the thought of never getting better, to think about it I've always been depressed my whole life, but never really knew what Depression was until it went away and came back again, this is the feeling I had when I was younger, I guess when my grandma was alive she would give me herbs and vitamins that would help with my adhd and depression, and when she died I stopped taking the herbs without knowing how much I could of benefited from them, few years later after not taking any here I am now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.047 sec, (1)