CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sexes - what's the point?

icralph Views: 1,751
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,932

Re: Sexes - what's the point?

I think the type of evidence you are looking for is scientific, but creationists are saying that we, as humans, are evidence of what the Bible is saying. We can't prove to you scientifically that God exists, but for that matter, evolutionists can't prove that evolution occurred. Archaelogical findings are backing up Biblical records of history. The Smithsonian in Washington D.C. uses the Bible as a reference for their own research. The Bible is a record of God working in the world and with mankind.

Creationists are refuting the false claims of evolution. And we are saying that if the claims of evolution are false, then the only other possibility is that we were created by a Designer. Evidence of creation can only be found on a spiritual level, not the physical.

Let me ask this question: what is the purpose of life? and let me answer by saying that the greatest world philosophers can't even answer that question. look around you ... everything that you own has purpose behind it and everything had a creator.

Evidence of a Creator is there if you are willing to explore with an open mind.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

3.500 sec, (1)