CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Phoenixx/Thorn/Chaz etc.

Phoenixx Views: 986
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,940

Re: Phoenixx/Thorn/Chaz etc.

Well your wrong I as banned by a christian mod before Spirit made his ban! I only defended an attack on myself and spoke my mind about those like yourself who stalk posters they dont like! No one even notices the personally subtle and passive aggressive attacks , they are subtle and continuous I myself prefer to speak my mind openly this is the only difference between me and people like you who came on withthe alias loner dude! If we have moderators with an agenda and moderators with several aliases using thewm to stir up trouble Curezone will never be a place for freedom of expression! One moderator himself uses at least five different aliases to his beneift and to the dismay of those with who he disagrees! As long as the witch hunts continue and the moderators enforce thier belief systems Curezone will continue on this decline!Sure I speak out , but in open and honest manner unlike too many now here using mutliple aliases and promomting a particular agenda!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)