CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How Did Human Racial Diversification Happen?
 
anonymousjane_01 Views: 1,258
Published: 16 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 274,924

Re: How Did Human Racial Diversification Happen?


"humans are 70% water, the sea was our habitat once,"

That's doesn't prove evolution no more than the fact that whales are also 70% water, instead of 100% water since their fish. The fact is we are all(meaning humans and animals) water-based beings who coincidently need water for survival. We and animals breathe oxygen, put a butterfly in a jar with no air holes it will die. This account for probably 90% of living things. The other 10% that does no need oxygen are bacteria, virus, but I think they made need it, too. lol


AnonymousJane_01:)

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)