CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What about Schools?

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,876
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 275,398

Re: What about Schools?

you have got to be kidding me. there is only one truth, and i didnt say what that was. no one owns the truth. it simply IS, with or without anyones permission. if you think any different, you are deluded.

the truth is that none of us were there when these things took place, so nobody knows for sure. that is not taught in school. opinions are taught in school as truth. that is outrageous.

the theory of evolution is just that - a theory. the belief in creation is just that - a belief. these are inescapable truths.

my opinion? i have studied evolution in college. i found the field of study full of zealots, lsd dropouts, and falling down drunks. i found the logic highly biased and not the least bit scientific. evolution as a process of nature is observable. evolution as a theory of the beginnings of life on this planet is in dire need of proofs and borders on being a monumantal academic joke. science, by definition, must be repeatable. real Science raises more questions than it provides answers. dogmatism is not an option in the search for the truth.

i have studied the bible and cultivated a relationship with god, by his mercy and kindness. the very essence of god is the truth, so, just as in real science, the more i understand, the less i know. but i have never been failed by the things god has said that i am able to check out myself. therefor, i am well within the parameters of sound logic to take him at his word for those things i dont yet understand or have no way of knowing otherwise. without the relationship, this would be an exercise in foolishness - nothing short of a self delusion. anyone without that relationship has no choice but to see this sort of belief as self delusion for they have no basis of comparison. i have no problem with that - it comes with the territory.

but, people "of faith" cant prove evolution was not the process through which life came into being on this planet, and evolutionists cannot prove god didnt create the basic forms of life we see today and the world as we know it. thats what should be taught in school, not this haughty attitude that man knows everything. that is pure BS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

2.094 sec, (2)