CureZone   Log On   Join
Responding to Re: do you take Threelac?

tallgirl Views: 1,390
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 277,923

Responding to Re: do you take Threelac?

Hi Liss,

After a year and a wealth of different products, I found ThreeLac. It's the best product for treating yeast that I have ever come across. The ThreeLac works because, due to a special micro-encapsulation process, the ThreeLac is able to survive the acidic environment in the stomach. Thus 90% of it is able to reach the intestines and do the work it needs to in order to kill the Candida. Most other products fail because they do not survive the stomach acid.

If it helps you, I am such a believer in the product, that I now sell it myself because I want everyone who needs it to have ready access to it. Also, if you have never tried it, I will sell it to you at wholesale pricing rather than retail.

I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have, and if you are interested in ordering, you can e-mail me at contentlady@excite.com (I'm a "contentlady" because of ThreeLac. Without it, I'd probably still be miserable.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)