CureZone   Log On   Join
persistent problems...what could be wrong?

Views: 1,211
Published: 17 years ago

persistent problems...what could be wrong?

Full disclosure: last August, I had unprotected sex with a stranger. I contracted chlamydia, which I passed on to my partner. I was treated, my partner was treated. Then, six months later, I still had it. My partner and I were re-treated. Tested 3 weeks later, we tested negative. During the course of that time, I was experiencing a lot of pain during intercourse, to the point where we couldn't really have penetrative sex. Things have gotten a lot better, but I'm still not to the point I was at before last August. There is still tightness, occasional stinging and sometimes a bit of blood.

Now, the reason I am writing is this...I don't know if the pain is related to the chlamydia, vaginal dryness, or candida. I definitely have been getting candida flare-ups and taking Diflucan to get rid of it. I have been told candida will also cause painful sex, but I am worried it may still be chlamydia (I will be getting retested soon).

I don't know. Has anyone else had a problem with this? Is it candida? Chlamydia? I'm confused and upset. I'm also worried this will permanently affect my fertility (I'm 25).

Please help! Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)